Functional Fitness

functional fit charlotte

When you train with us, no obstacle is too great, no goal is too big, and no aspiration is too challenging. While initially navigating the corridors of Corporate banking, Nogui's heart yearned for a more fulfilling purpose. Today, Nogui draws from a wealth of international experiences, cultural insights and corporate acumen to guide individuals on their journeys toward healthier lives. Thanks to all of this, he extends beyond the confines of physical training, placing a robust emphasis on personal growth. Seamlessly intertwining the transformative aspects of martial arts into his fitness philosophy, Nogui doesn't just impart physical prowess but also nurtures a mindset that fosters lasting change. That’s when I crossed paths with Rich O’Neill and found Elite Functional  Performance.

Why EFP?

Or worse, a fear of falling and giving up on enjoying life. Ready to redefine your fitness journey with a personal touch? Sign-up today to get 10% off at the F45 Shop and gain exclusive access to special offers, product drops, new workouts and upcoming events. One of the factors that separates Functional Fitness from other fitness programs is the focus on nutrition as the foundation for long-term health.

New twists to fitness add privacy and entertainment - Viera Voice

New twists to fitness add privacy and entertainment.

Posted: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 07:00:00 GMT [source]

Coach ledsafe training

Mayfaire Town Center to welcome new gym to former O2 Fitness facility - Greater Wilmington Business Journal

Mayfaire Town Center to welcome new gym to former O2 Fitness facility.

Posted: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 07:00:00 GMT [source]

If something does not work she always has something else that does. She has made me stronger and capable of doing many more things. She helps me through winter which is always tough for me. Christina was born on Long Island, NY, and received her B.A.

Christina Canterino

An exercise model developed out in Boulder and now exclusively available in Charlotte. Rich has worked to launch this system throughout Charlotte. Everybody is created differently with their own personalities, likes, and dislikes. We will guide you through our different options and suggest which one would be the best fit for you.

functional fit charlotte

Strength Training

Her passion is implementing a full functional mobility and strengthening program around ailments and orthopedic concerns, always with a conservative approach. I am from Cedar Rapids Iowa and earned a degree in Human Physiology from the University of Iowa in 2018. I have been active since I was young, playing softball, tennis, volleyball, competitive cheerleading, and finally found my passion in Olympic weightlifting. After realizing how much of a positive impact activity and fitness had on my life, I wanted to share that passion with others. In 2016 I received my personal training certificate and it changed my life.

Balance Training

After shadowing a couple of the trainers here for a few  months, I’ve learned more about the human body in that short amount of  time than I did since I first got certified. I was able to see, first  hand, clients that have been dealing with pain for years, workout here  at EFP and resolve those issues after a handful of sessions. F45 Training is functional group fitness, with the effectiveness and attention of a certified personal trainer. Join us to find out why we are rated #1 Gym by Men’s Journal in the US and Canstar Blue in Australia. Throughout the course of our lifetime, we each accumulate and experience our own aches, pains and suffering due to the normal wear and tear, trauma and injuries that life throws at us.

She and her husband have now made Charlotte their home after spending a few years in Seattle exploring the PNW. Her interests in treatment are general orthopedics of all ages. She is also trained in myofascial release and feels strongly in educating the patient to effectively self manage their own condition/injury. She is also NASM trained as a personal trainer and helps to continue the patient’s healing in facilitating continued exercise regimes to a higher level post-rehab. She is excited to be a part of the EFP family serving as a personal trainer with the background knowledge of a Physical Therapist. She has always felt there was a disconnect once patients finished rehab.

By FAR the best gym to get your fitness going no matter what. Oxfitness has literally something for everyone as well as an amazingly supportive coach that actually cares about you, your needs and your... The combination of HITT and boxing makes every class unique. Josh provides a very welcoming and inclusive environment that turned me from agonizing over going to the gym in... I’ve lost 50+ lbs since joining the gym and Im in th...

I love teaching a wide variety of movements and workout styles. Personally, I favor teaching the barbell movements and helping clients reach their strength and technique goals. I am now a graduate student at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, pursuing a degree in Clinical Exercise Physiology. Fitness, and movement are so important to living a healthy lifestyle and it enlightens me to know that I can use my knowledge to help people reach their goals and work towards happiness. Our team at OxFitness is here to deliver high-quality personal training, fitness classes, and nutrition coaching to men and women and families across Indian Trail. We have years of experience helping people lose weight, build muscle, and become the best they can possibly be.

She has been with my father-in-love AKA Terry AKA 'T" for the last 10 months... Since falling and breaking his hip last November. When you choose Sparrow Functional Fitness, you're not just a client – you're family. Let's work together, set goals, and celebrate every achievement, big or small. I trained Krav Maga for a few years before visiting this facility and since then my results have been through the roof.

I had to have time off recently due to a work injury. Since I have re-started back all the coaches have been encouraging and providing me exercise modifications. It is honestly such a great feeling because I can still work hard with the adjustments the coaches give me. You remember why you were in such good shape in high school after a few sessions at Oxfitness. Just bring yourself and Josh will do the rest. I’ve lost 50+ lbs since joining the gym and Im in the best shape of my adulthood.

functional fit charlotte

For well over a year, I have been a dedicated member of the F45 community, an experience that has completely transformed my life. I’ve shed 45lbs, not only achieving but truly thriving in the fittest condition I’ve ever been. The newfound vitality I’ve gained extends beyond the gym – it energizes my home life and elicits an abundance of compliments.

In Psychology and Sociology from Stony Brook University. She has lived most of her life between New York and North Carolina. Moving to Charlotte in 2015, Rich immediatelysensed a need for his revolutionary approach to exercise and movement. This prompted him to start his company, Elite Functional Performance in 2016. The foundation of Elite Performance is Fitness Longevity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awasome Homes For Sale With Inground Pool In Lancaster County Pa Ideas

List Of Light Fairy Queen Rune Ideas

Review Of Las Palmas El Paso Tx Homes 2022